- "Service" means the Commun.it web based application and technology owned and provided by GR8PPL through [domain/URL of the login to the service] for [social community management], as described in the Website. The Service may be subject to fees and other related charges, as provided herein and as shall be elected by You before access is granted to the Services; the commercial terms and the various packages available can be viewed in https://commun.it/plans.
- "You" means an individual, a corporation or any other entity, including a division or department thereof, and including anyone authorized to use the Services on behalf of the foregoing; any reference to GR8PPL also includes, its parent corporation, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- "Website" shall mean the website at Commun.it domain or any of its sub-sites.
- These ToU apply to all Website users. By using the Website, You may be exposed to third party websites and materials which are not owned or controlled by GR8PPL and therefore, GR8PPL assumes no responsibility or liability for Your use of any such third party websites. Please note that the policies and procedures of GR8PPL described herein do not apply to these third-party websites. For any required information with respect to such third party website, GR8PPL recommends You contact these third-party websites directly. By using the Website, You hereby expressly release GR8PPL from any and all liability arising from Your use of any third party websites.
- Your use of the Website shall be subject to the following provisions: (i) You will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium or form without GR8PPL's prior written authorization; (ii) You will not alter or modify any part of the Website; and (iii) You will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these ToU.
- Certain features provided in the Website might be subject to the creation of an account by You (the "Client Account"). You confirm and represent that the Client Account is to be used for Your benefit only, and to the extent You are a representative of an organization; GR8PPL shall not be responsible for any unauthorized activity relating to a Client Account. You must keep Your Client Account passwords personal and secure. You must notify GR8PPL immediately of any suspected breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Client Account. GR8PPL will not be liable for any losses caused to You by any unauthorized use of Your Client Account, however be liable for any loss caused to GR8PPL or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots", "spiders," "offline readers" etc., that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to GR8PPL's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GR8PPL grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. GR8PPL reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, by amending these ToU as published in the Website from time to time. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, without proper written authorization form GR8PPL
- The Services are provided under the terms and conditions set forth herein and require Your subscription as detailed in the Website. Use of the Services is subject to payment in full of the applicable subscription fees as detailed in the Website (the "Fees"), however, GR8PPL may offer a free subscription for a limited period, upon the lapse of which the subscription shall become a paid subscription and You shall be required to pay the applicable Fees. It is acknowledged that free subscriptions might have reduced functionality than the paid subscriptions. Fees and subscription plans may be amended by GR8PPL from time to time and at its sole discretion.
- A valid credit card, debit card or any other charge card ("Payment Card") is required in order to subscribe to the Service. GR8PPL may also at any time accept monetary payment through any other payment method as shall be designated by GR8PPL from time to time at its sole discretion, including without limitation through a PayPal account or via bank remittance. Upon presentation of any Payment Card information, You warrants that You are the cardholder or an authorized user of such Payment Card, all consents required have been received prior to the payment, and that the billing information provided is accurate. All Payment Cards are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. To ensure that your Payment Card is not being used without your consent, GR8PPL may, but is not obligated to validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions You consent to such checks being made. If the issuer of your Payment Card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to GR8PPL, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, GR8PPL is entitled to deny Your access to the Service. Your complete billing information is not stored in any way, manner or form whatsoever on GR8PPL's servers but it is nevertheless saved on secure third party servers. You agree to pay GR8PPL for all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of the Service by You (including Your employees or agents) using your Payment Card or by means of any other payment method as shall be approved by GR8PPL in advance, and you authorize GR8PPL to charge such Payment Card for the Service.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time, through https://commun.it/content/contact_us, such cancellation shall be entered into effect immediately. Fees in the event of cancellation are subject to the cancellation policy as set forth in the Plans Policy available at https://commun.it/plans.
- In order to use certain Services You hereby grant GR8PPL permission to collect and store information about You or about any third parties to which You are related (the "Data"), including without limitation, identification details and activities in social network website, such as Twitter and Facebook (the "Social Networks"). The Data may include e-mail address, names, expertise in specific topics, information with respect to Your contacts and related to them, users You respect, favorite writers and etc., identifiable information, non-public information, health related information (provided that such is disclosed by You to GR8PPL or to on the Social Networks), economic information, private correspondences, personal opinions, believes, trends and manner of activities on the web, consuming features and trends of You and Your contacts and so forth (collectively, the "Personal Information"). GR8PPL Data may also include demographic information, which is not unique to You or Your contacts, such as ZIP code, age and gender. It is clarified that any Data collected from any Social Network is collected automatically after subscription to the Services and provision of the required credentials and in accordance with the applicable Social Network policy with respect to disclosure of such Data.
- Third Party Websites. You hereby confirm and acknowledge that in order to use some features of the Service, You may need to provide certain information and credentials regarding Your use and activities in other websites, including the Social Network (such as password and usernames), and to the extent such are not provided might prove to have an adverse effect on the use of such features or general use of the Service. You hereby grant GR8PPL the right to collect analyze and retain information from such third party websites, including without limitation from Social Network websites, on Your behalf, for the performance of the Service.
- Electronic Communications. When You visit or use the Website or send e-mails to GR8PPL, You are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive electronic communications, including updates regarding the Website, its activities, publications, general notices and advertisements. GR8PPL will communicate with You by e-mail or by posting notices on the Website You hereby agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that GR8PPL provides electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- No Warranty; Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREIN, THE SERVICES AND THE DATA, AND THE USE OF THE DATA BY GR8PPL AS PART OF THE SERVICES, SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GR8PPL, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. GR8PPL MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE DATA OR THE MATERIALS OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, QUALITY OR INACCURACIES OF THIRD PARTIES CONTENT, INCLUDING THE DATA, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DATA, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL DATA INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE DATA OR OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT GR8PPL IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN ANY JURISDICTION. GR8PPL DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND GR8PPL WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
GR8PPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY AND ALL LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, CAUSED BY USE OF THE DATA OR OF ANY KIND OF THE INFORMATION DEPICTED ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE CLIENT ACCOUNT AND/OR USAGE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY GR8PPL. USE OF THE SERVICES IS MADE BY YOU, AT YOUR OWN RISK, WITH NO WARRANTY FROM GR8PPL AS TO THE ACCURACY OR THE RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED WHICH IS BASED ON THE DATA.
WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE PROVISIONS ABOVE, IT IS HEREBY AGREED THAT IN THE EVENT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, A COMPETENT COURT DETERMINES THAT GR8PPL IS LIABLE FOR A DAMAGE OR LOSS OF A THIRD PARTY, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF GR8PPL SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES UNTILL SUCH TIME.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GR8PPL, its, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) Your use of and access to the Website and to the Client Account; (ii) Your violation of any term or provision of these ToU; (iii) Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) a claim that any of Your use of the Data or Services caused damages to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these ToU and Your use of the Website.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service. You affirm that You are either more than 18 years of age, or posses legal parental or guardian consent, and fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these ToU, and to abide by and comply with these ToU. If You are under 13 years of age, you may NOT use the Website or the Services.
- Assignment. Your rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned or transferred without the prior written consent of GR8PPL. GR8PPL may assign or transfer any and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to third parties, as long as Your rights are not jeopardized.