Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for the Commun.it blog. We frequently feature guest writers on our business blog and do our best to promote all published posts to the expanded Commun.it networks. Please read through these guidelines fully before submitting your post for review. By submitting a guest post for our consideration, you are confirming that you agree to these terms.
- ORIGINALITY: All guest posts should be original (never before published) content by an author associated with the company providing the post. Your guest post cannot appear elsewhere online, including your own blog. Once your post is accepted for publication, you grant us permission to be the sole publisher of your content and agree not to publish it elsewhere.
- VALUE: In every request, please tell us what is the value of the article and FOR WHO! Who is your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) What the pain point you try to solve?
- LENGTH: Posts should be a minimum of 800 words.
- LINKS: We love and appreciate links! And we understand their priority for you on your marketing strategy – we don’t have any problem to link to any page in your website it’s just must be relevant and quality content behind the link in correct proportions (not more than 3 links to your blog/website)
- TOPIC: Topics should be relevant to small business owners and entrepreneurs. Please use the search box at the top of the site to see if we already have content related to your topic. If we do, consider covering a different angle or perspective on the topic.
- BIO: Writers should provide the following information:
- A current email address
- A short bio, 50 words or less.
- A link to the company website.
- A profile picture
- Social profile links
- Please note: We will not attribute your post to a company; the author bio must be for a specific person representing the company.
- .IMAGES: You don’t need to provide graphics or images with your submitted post unless they are directly related to the content (i.e., screenshots related to the content of the post).
- SUBMISSION: Please submit your post as a Word document, a Google document or pasted in the body of the email message to Netanelemail@example.com. No PDFs or HTML formatting, please.
- ACCEPTANCE/NOTIFICATION: We have a rolling publication schedule that typically goes out about 2-3 weeks. You will be notified via email if your post is accepted. If we do not send you a publication date via email within two weeks of submission, we will not be publishing your article on our blog.
- EDITS: At the time of publishing we may lightly edit the post for readability, mentions of specific products or brands may be removed or edited, and relevant internal and external links may be added.
- We love creative people
We give editorial preference to members of the Commun.it Community. It’s free to join and you can create an expanded profile which we will link to from your bio. If you are a member, please include your twitter handle with your guest post submission.